Sunday, March 7, 2010

Let's make Apple Juice and Fax it to Eachother.

So. This is Eli. I know right, you're thinking. Eli- Straight Gangster! But Lo and behold, even G's blog. So ima try that right now.

India is something unexpected. It's beautiful and gross, it's colorful and dull. What else could I use? I dunno, you guys get the point though.

The India prep class (NO offense Eric.) Did nothing to prepare me for this place. I thought I knew what I would be getting from India, I thought I knew what to expect. I still don't know what to expect. I mean, here I am sitting in an open restaurant in Jodhpur, sitting on pads on the floor, with the wind blowing through, forcing the curtains to flutter and (What else can be used with flutter that sounds nice? Well whatever you think of, put it there.) and all I can say is, "wow, I'm in India." I still couldn't explain to you what this place is like in words. I think everyone here on this trip would agree with me on that point. Past the pictures, past the descriptions. There is something more to India, something that can't be sold or told, shared or recorded. Is it in the air? The food? The language? The People? Hell if I know. (Am I allowed to swear on this blog?)

Well, today we visited the Blue Fort. Or the Maha-something something fort. Names, who needs em? Anyways, it was absolutely incredible. We took an audio tour that was recorded by the Maharaja, and it made me feel so young. I mean I am young, I mean feel REALLY young. Like my existence on this world is so... pointless. Boring. It sort of inspired me to do something more. Also it inspired me to build a castle, and it will be super super awesome.


OH! On the point of the title of this post. Applejuice is something that I seriously enjoy in life. Like more than you know. So when I can sit and order applejuice as long as I want, I'm basically in heaven. Not to mention how amazing the applejuice is. Just ask anyone else who has ordered it. Good. GOOOOOOD.

Also, everyone should be in love with Josh. He's such a good kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment